Friday, August 8, 2014

Facebook


Ellen is saying I'm not the 1 cuz I was mad at what she did.  She's wrong to tell people to do this.  I feel very violent and don't know what to do about this.  I know it's an insult.

They keep bringing up other people as punishments, but mainly it's just this 1 annoying person.  I don't think any 1 person was really annoying, but that's how it is.  So anyone wanna answer?

I have relatives over tomorrow, and I was mad doing the dishes, came in my room to scream and hit my sofa.  They will wanna use it against me.  I don't want them to visit, but they're here to see my brother and maybe sick mom.  I had to like tremble in anger, though, thought that would do it.  What can I do?  I decided to stop, though.  People should not be attacking me as a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment