Friday, August 8, 2014

Analyzing

Analyzing Ellen

Well, here's what's happening that everyone wants to know..

She jazzes up thinking that people too old to be her kids would ever do anything for her.  Why?  She is under the impression only she gets to feel better than people born around 1953.  See?  This is important.  I'm finding things out.

What else?

People think they "discovered" my family, who all seem to have some big thing going.  I simply am good at being normal.  They think instead of me being famous they have ratted out my worst nightmare, all the people in my life, thinking I did bad things when they have no business doing anything related with me there.  Shoulda gotten famous before for yourself.  If you were wondering, your elders know how embarrassing it is to be famous.  I know how people like Ellen just want the good stuff, like Gramma saying Ellen is God and everyone else is shit.

I don't mean to attack Ellen, but I fear she's already attacked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment