Friday, August 8, 2014

Chat 2

1:49 PM
Coach: Thanks for chatting with us ... what is going on that we might help you with?
1:49 PM
Christina Barrett: I was just at the sexline, and they said my issue wasn't sex.
1:50 PM
Christina Barrett: I came out as always nice for my father, but he seemed a bit rough as usual.
1:50 PM
Christina Barrett: I became upset and him sending me secret signals like that I was shit.
1:50 PM
Christina Barrett: I talked to him how I didn't like mainly now his sister and his mom and how they are coming tomorrow to see my brother in college who will go away soon.
1:51 PM
Christina Barrett: I left, and he left a sexual aura and so I did the dishes a bit rough and trembled in anger. Only my brother and mom with cancer are home. She's in bed a lot, too. It didn't sound that suspicious. I came in my room and hit the sofa and screamed a few times. People will know and act like they can punish me at 28 and I'm just not looking forward to it.
1:52 PM
Christina Barrett: If they're shit, just let them be shit, but they might know that's how I feel and get worse.
1:52 PM
Coach: You're 28 years old correct?
1:53 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes.
1:53 PM
Coach: Ok
1:53 PM
Coach: You could leave and get out of the situation correct?
1:53 PM
Christina Barrett: Do people my age hurt themselves?
1:54 PM
Christina Barrett: Not easily.
1:54 PM
Christina Barrett: I want to be a singer and dancer and actress in movies.
1:54 PM
Christina Barrett: We don't have money, and my credit is bad.
1:54 PM
Christina Barrett: I could go to college..
1:55 PM
Coach: That sounds like a good plan. Are you in counseling?
1:55 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes.
1:55 PM
Coach: Ok.
1:55 PM
Coach: What are your spiritual beliefs?
1:55 PM
Christina Barrett: She thinks I should go to a clubhouse where people who don't work go so I'm safe.
1:55 PM
Christina Barrett: I was very Catholic until I got "sick" and we didn't go to church cuz my mom worked then.
1:56 PM
Coach: Ok
1:56 PM
Christina Barrett: I want to go this week.
1:56 PM
Christina Barrett: I have some clothes I can wear.
1:57 PM
Coach: Can I share some of what the Bible says can help you in this situation?
1:57 PM
Christina Barrett: I'm starting adult ballet, 1 hour classes, 4 times a week..
1:57 PM
Christina Barrett: OK
1:57 PM
Coach: God wants us to cast our worries on Him (Psalm 55:22)
1:57 PM
Coach: Christ cares for us in our worries (1 Peter 5:7)
1:57 PM
Christina Barrett: I read that we will never be forgiven. I read the code. I can go get it and share what it said.
1:58 PM
Coach: God’s love provides peace and overcomes fear and worry (John 16:33)
1:58 PM
Coach: The Bible doesn't say that...
1:58 PM
Coach: If we keep our mind on Christ, he will keep us in peace (Isaiah 26:3)
1:58 PM
Christina Barrett: “'They have not forgotten the Mysteries,' she said, ‘they have found them too difficult. They want a God who will care for them, who will not demand that they struggle for enlightenment, but who will accept them just as they are, with all their sins, and take away their sins with repentance. It is not so, it will never be so, but perhaps it is THE ONLY WAY the UNENLIGHTENED can bear to think of their Gods.'"
1:59 PM
Christina Barrett: That's the Old Testament.
1:59 PM
Christina Barrett: That the Jews read.
1:59 PM
Coach: Yes. But the Jews do not believe Christ as the Messiah.
1:59 PM
Christina Barrett: The New Testament says after death we are washed away of sin.
1:59 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes.
2:00 PM
Christina Barrett: After the death of Christ.
2:00 PM
Christina Barrett: I mean it seems to.
2:00 PM
Christina Barrett: I never read it verbatim.
2:00 PM
Coach: Jew have no new testament. Christ does forgive us when we ask...
2:00 PM
Coach: Jews
2:00 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes..
2:00 PM
Christina Barrett: I have no problems with that.
2:00 PM
Coach: Can I pray with you now?
2:01 PM
Christina Barrett: My dad actually always acts like I did something wrong when I came out presentable.
2:01 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes.
2:01 PM
Coach: Ok
2:01 PM
Coach: Father in the name of
2:01 PM
Christina Barrett: ?
2:01 PM
Coach: Jesus we come
2:01 PM
Coach: before you and
2:01 PM
Coach: ask that you give Christina direction
2:01 PM
Coach: and show her your love
2:01 PM
Coach: for her as she struggles
2:01 PM
Coach: to understand her place
2:01 PM
Coach: and purpose
2:02 PM
Coach: Give her your plan, ourpose
2:02 PM
Coach: and pursuit for her life
2:02 PM
Coach: as she leans into you.
2:02 PM
Coach: Father giver the wisdom
2:02 PM
Coach: to make good and sound decisions
2:03 PM
Coach: as she trudges forwarded and show her way in Jesus name. Amen.
2:03 PM
Christina Barrett: Amen.
2:03 PM
Coach: You are stronger than you think...
2:03 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes.
2:03 PM
Coach: God created you to llove you.
2:03 PM
Christina Barrett: I wasn't so bad. I just said nothing was wrong.
2:03 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes, like 1 of my pets.
2:04 PM
Coach: Haha
2:04 PM
Christina Barrett: My pets help me.
2:04 PM
Christina Barrett: My hamster makes me at peace.
2:04 PM
Coach: We love our pets for sure:)
2:04 PM
Christina Barrett: A small girl.
2:04 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes, I want to train a dog.
2:04 PM
Christina Barrett: Hope I can afford the love. :]
2:04 PM
Coach: :)
2:05 PM
Coach: What would you study if you went to college?
2:05 PM
Christina Barrett: My dad says he hopes I feel better..
2:05 PM
Coach: That's good.
2:06 PM
Christina Barrett: I want to be a singer and dancer, so I'd do a classical singing Bachelor of Music with ballet or a dance minor with more ballet. I never did modern dance much.
2:06 PM
Christina Barrett: I used to look up colleges with ballet nearby.
2:06 PM
Coach: Sounds like a good plan.
2:06 PM
Christina Barrett: I already sang a lot, probably more intesnsely than Josh Groban, who I wanna sing with.
2:06 PM
Christina Barrett: My aunt said to just worry about my singing and stuff and I said I wanna sing with him cuz I know my voice used to be better than his until I wanted to act so am getting it back.
2:07 PM
Christina Barrett: Like worry about singing and not other stuff.
2:07 PM
Coach: You can do it if you put your mind to it.
2:08 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes, my break has come to another end. I did some theater last time. Too bad I didn't get enough sleep.
2:08 PM
Coach: Take care of yourself and chat back when you need to, ok?
2:08 PM
Christina Barrett: OK thanks! :) Bye!
2:08 PM
Coach: Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment