Friday, August 8, 2014

Abuse Chat

Coach: Thanks for chatting with us ... what is going on that we might help you with?
9:48 PM
Christina Barrett: Well it's more self-abuse. I keep getting mad and hitting things and squirming in anger.
9:48 PM
Christina Barrett: Luckily, my parents aren't in here.
9:48 PM
Christina Barrett: Can you help me outta this??
9:49 PM
Coach: I will try whats going on
9:49 PM
Christina Barrett: People keep being mean to me.
9:49 PM
Coach: ok, sorry to hear that. What do you mena
9:49 PM
Coach: mean
9:49 PM
Christina Barrett: I kept getting upset and can't remember why.
9:49 PM
Christina Barrett: Ellen DeGeneres spent like 2 years abusing me.
9:49 PM
Christina Barrett: She sends messages via people experimenting on me.
9:50 PM
Coach: ellen what do you mean
9:50 PM
Christina Barrett: My mom threw away my passwords and all my things I saved in a spare room.
9:50 PM
Coach: Do you know ellen?
9:50 PM
Christina Barrett: Um.. I dunno, people are experimenting on me. Guess she couldn't say no.
9:50 PM
Coach: are rituals being done on you
9:50 PM
Christina Barrett: No.
9:50 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes, noises in my room, clicks and the way things load on my computer.
9:50 PM
Coach: what kind of experiments
9:50 PM
Christina Barrett: Like, watching me all the time.
9:51 PM
Christina Barrett: I liked it at 1st but said no.
9:51 PM
Christina Barrett: They just did more and got mad at me when I flunked college, I guess.
9:51 PM
Coach: have you actually talked to ellen
9:51 PM
Christina Barrett: No.
9:51 PM
Coach: what do you mean
9:51 PM
Christina Barrett: She tells people to bother me.
9:51 PM
Coach: you said she spent 2 years abusing you
9:51 PM
Christina Barrett: She thinks I'm too old to be her kid. She doesn't act like it, but I mean what else could it be?
9:52 PM
Christina Barrett: Other than being mean.
9:52 PM
Christina Barrett: Yea..
9:52 PM
Christina Barrett: 2012
9:52 PM
Coach: how do you know her. She abused you how do you know her
9:52 PM
Christina Barrett: People act mean to me and act like Ellen told them to do it. Same with the communicating to me with clicks in my room.
9:52 PM
Christina Barrett: I just feel really bad, too, and I hit stuff so much tonight.
9:53 PM
Christina Barrett: They are gonna be more mad at me probably.
9:53 PM
Christina Barrett: But that's what happens sometimes.
9:53 PM
Coach: are you being hurt
9:53 PM
Christina Barrett: No, but I feel I've hurt myself.
9:53 PM
Christina Barrett: Hitting things and getting in trouble.
9:54 PM
Christina Barrett: No one saw this.
9:54 PM
Coach: I see
9:54 PM
Christina Barrett: My dad bothered me in the car, acted like I had to be sexually aroused.
9:54 PM
Christina Barrett: People are changing my face by they way they act..
9:54 PM
Coach: are you being sexually abused
9:54 PM
Christina Barrett: Like as some gross message.
9:54 PM
Christina Barrett: I already contacted them, and they said no.
9:54 PM
Christina Barrett: I told my Gramma she was bothering me, and that happened.
9:54 PM
Christina Barrett: Her and my dad.
9:55 PM
Christina Barrett: I think I hurt him how I walk, and I'm sad.
9:55 PM
Christina Barrett: This is too much, Ellen butting in.
9:55 PM
Coach: what do you mean ellen butting in
9:55 PM
Christina Barrett: Saying I can't talk about her as I wish when she was nasty.
9:55 PM
Christina Barrett: She sends those messages I told you about..
9:56 PM
Christina Barrett: Like I can tell when people or the noise means I'm shit or things and when "suggestions" come up I don't like.
9:56 PM
Christina Barrett: Ow, my head hurts, like I blew on it too hard.
9:56 PM
Coach: are you ok. Do you have any spiritual beliefs
9:57 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes, and I did.
9:57 PM
Coach: what are your spiritual beliefs
9:58 PM
Christina Barrett: Catholic..
9:58 PM
Coach: I see. You sound like your tormented
9:59 PM
Christina Barrett: Yea.
9:59 PM
Christina Barrett: People keep looking at the past!
9:59 PM
Coach: who is torturing your mind.
9:59 PM
Christina Barrett: I am not a bad person.
9:59 PM
Christina Barrett: My dad.
9:59 PM
Christina Barrett: He seems to be getting frustrated.
9:59 PM
Coach: your dad sexually abusing you
9:59 PM
Christina Barrett: I mean he doesn't want me cooped up. But everyone wants to know about my family and shits at me.
9:59 PM
Christina Barrett: No, I just contacted them and they sent me away.
10:00 PM
Coach: what do you mean you contacted them and they sent you away. How old are you
10:00 PM
Christina Barrett: 28
10:01 PM
Christina Barrett: They said that my issues weren't sexual abuse, but my therapist asked about that, too.
10:01 PM
Coach: you brought up your dad trying to arouse you, what do you mean by that
10:02 PM
Christina Barrett: He does that, just acts mean and isn't afraid to do that and gets mad at me.
10:02 PM
Christina Barrett: Like I can't ask him about what he's doing.
10:02 PM
Christina Barrett: He also doesn't act like I'm an adult, anymore.
10:02 PM
Christina Barrett: Like I can't be independent.
10:02 PM
Coach: why does he treat you that way.
10:03 PM
Christina Barrett: Maybe cuz I flunked college too many times being bothered by others.
10:05 PM
Coach: have you prayed and asked God to help you
10:05 PM
Christina Barrett: ...
10:06 PM
Christina Barrett: Yes.
10:07 PM
Coach: Torment comes from the devil, have you tried rebuking the devil off your mind in Jesus name
10:07 PM
Christina Barrett: Yesa.
10:08 PM
Coach: What do you need to help you
10:13 PM
Christina Barrett: Um..
10:13 PM
Christina Barrett: My mom came in and it bothered me and I now have 3 cuts.
10:19 PM
Coach: what do you mean 3 cutsw
10:20 PM
Christina Barrett: I hit my keypad by accident.. the TV made me mad, too.
10:22 PM
Coach: ok
10:23 PM
Coach: would you like a counselor to talk to
10:26 PM
Christina Barrett: ok..
10:26 PM
Christina Barrett: i have a therapist.. but if you mean on here another person ok..
10:26 PM
Coach: You can speak with a professional counselor at Focus on the Family by calling 855.771.4357
10:26 PM
Christina Barrett: ok.. i prefer online
10:26 PM
Christina Barrett: thanks tho
10:26 PM
Christina Barrett: :]
10:26 PM
Coach: just in case you ever need to call
10:26 PM
Christina Barrett: ok thanks..
10:26 PM
Christina Barrett: someone gave it to me earlier..
10:29 PM
Coach: I see. ok would you like me to pray with before you go
10:33 PM
System Message: Your chat has been disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment