Wednesday, July 23, 2014

YouTube

  1. Smells Like Friday Night | Josh Groban is an Asshole | Channel 4

    Friday | 11:35pm | Channel 4 - #SLFN Here's multi award-winning nice guy Josh Groban with a special Friday message.
    • HD

Did Ellen DeGeneres make him an "asshole?"  (Please don't blow up.  This is how I really talk.  It doesn't mean what you think.  You think everything is bad, for some reason.  I'm just asking, unfortunately, cuz it seemed like in some way it hit the truth.)  She did a spoof on him singing with her on the show and was like waving her arms behind his back like Celine Dion.  They didn't do that to Charlotte Church-  Good thing I'm not like them.  I'm a more classical singer, too, cuz I did classical piano and like classical music but know Broadway is popular, too.

Ellen is just following the yellow brick road because she finds it her duty to pick on people about 20 years younger and spoil those 40 years younger like they're the age her children would be.  Her generation was ***y to my generation as parental figures, so why not us?

No comments:

Post a Comment