Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Notes on Offensive Things I Felt

"A Kidder

Josh Groban.  He'll indicate violent and abusive thoughts.  Probably upset about not being all white.  LOL, or not all from the European continent.  If you think I'm not white, I won't think you're white."

Nothing "literally" wrong with this.



"What on Earth are you admitting to say?  You don't seem to have much to say since that girl.   She's mean to me.  You think I'm shit, anyway?  Um, no.  Maybe, those I've grown up with are."

This was out of place.  If someone else said it, maybe they wouldn't be in trouble.


"What?

What did I say?   You're the one who's got nothing to say."

Another twisted meaning.


"Problem

How can I explain what you are or even trust your thinking?  You are wrong to always but us about that girl.  I won't take the silly excuse I got from people like you anymore."

Just a little rude.


"No

You're treating me like shit, not just being nice to another person."

That was an attempt to quickly describe what my life is like right now.


"I'm simply

not impressed."

Simply not good form, in a rush..


"So

Are you hiding?  I haven't said anything offensive.

What do you think about throwing my life down the drain as a figure of speech?  Think, "Kwis Tea Naw" .. now I forget."

Rude..


"Quit calling me a nigger."

In response to a Tweet.  Guess the word didn't rub off okay.


"It's lame

or something

to talk to Josh Groban.  Why?  Cuz he's always mad at like the slightest noise of a pin drop."

Too much of a surprise?


"Problem

Are you still talking me down, Mr. Rich?"

Too sarcastic-sounding.


"Well

It is his Twitter.  He likes me but keeps slamming me into another girl but acting like I deserved it.  WHY!  I feel hurt.  What if I get cancer?"

Not sure how to say this, but I think it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment