Wednesday, July 23, 2014

It seems..

Bella Thorne and|or her generation have not learned any manners.  They just smile cute, even when it's sad.

Because.. everything is about her now as a punishment to me, and she always appears comfortable and confident, but knowing me and I don't feel that good.  Maybe, she doesn't own stupid crap and has a clear room, already.  I've parted ways with piles to the ceiling of things I didn't even know I had.

I'm not saying to stop, of course, but rather griping about why someone else can't feel that.  Perhaps, if we meet someone younger than me they will be a new person "in" my life.

It seems no matter what you do, Bella Thorne will be in the prized position after doing nothing for it compared to, like, me and how I was treated.  I will live with that as a complaint.  You can't take it down.  It's too bad.  I mean, you probably don't care, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment