Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Watching YouTube

Josh Groban, what makes you think everyone is so bad?  You and Sarah Brightman are like babies.  You get nervous when you sing (for others..) rather than excited.  You get mad on Twitter, and people think you're too good for me.  I wonder how that must feel.

I'll tell ya'll what I do.  I feel like I'm gonna die AFTER a ^real^ performance.

About being better than others, no, I want other people to feel they are better than me!

I tend to encompass a look and sound of the most basic, typical idea, and people shut up when I sing.  Ya'll do all this weird stuff.  They all don't get why the Hell you're up there.  I like you, though.  It's just like when I used to have piano recitals!  Sometimes, there were singers and instrumentalists.

I just don't get Josh Groban's insistancies.  I used to be considered very perfect, and now I get all these angry Jews at me, Ellen DeGeneres when she's mad in some way and maybe there been others.  Bethenny Frankel, Helena Bonham Carter.  What is this?  I love looking Jewish!  I have Jewish blood!  I mean, Josh Groban seems to be pretty easy-going.  I will admit I admire his intelligence as I do of anyone.

Also, is Sarah Brightman mad about something?  She got off Twitter at an interesting time.  A bit peculiarly curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment