Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What did I do wrong?

I was uncomfortable talking about Bella.. and bringing up her mom.  I said that most people seemed to be thinking that but guess maybe it hit too hard when I mentioned her mom.  I didn't think it would before, didn't think of anything like that.  So, you think I meant it in that way, but I didn't, so I dunno.  She just seems a bit overly ecstatic for her youngest daughter, partially cuz she dyes her hair, probably regrets not tendering it to be lighter as she grew up.  My parents made mine black.  I don't like that, that's their fun, not mine.  My kids, I don't know that I'd want their hair to be white cuz it seems like a false promise of good to come.  I used to, though.  And I'm not like oh the youngest should have white hair or something.  Ugh!  Time for a walk?

No comments:

Post a Comment