Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Weird

That's "literally" happening to Bella Thorne that other people just aren't jealous of?  And why would someone like me be a bad guy?  I never grew up in check like that.  Ya'll just jealous.  I've already gone on Facebook and am finding new things.  }:D  I know I can talk to someone and not feel constantly attacked.  I'm not the sole winner.  I always was a sharer.  Wanna real duel?  It won't be me.  What have I got?  I got things I like, and then there's such a thing as following me around to each thing so that I feel belittled and not bi and tri friended.

Let me bridge out after all that thoguht of all us and think of what's going on.  The other people did this to me to be in trouble.  I'm following the messages of others like I'm counting the cars on a train.  I've done that before, too.

Hm, what can we do for Bella Thorne?  She eats like crazy, fast food, and she exercises now each day.  Try things like smoothies.. soup!  Those will make you beautiful!  See, I just did it.  I always am into not being the only 1.

So, is this message thing supposed to feel like it includes a punishment?  No, it's just someone else who has to hold their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment