Tuesday, July 29, 2014

If you easily think about this 1..

..I see someone has it in their nature to throw away good relationships, any at all, using the whims of others in my life.  You don't do this to others.  My feeling is you are racist.  You blame me for things I did as a toddler, even.  You think I "don't go in" for my parents.  My dad doesn't want me to be as good as him, all proper and stuff.  My mom isn't even a mushy person.  I don't know what you're looking for here, but it makes no sense and you're not getting away with it.

I don't know what to do if no one listens.  Ellen is a threat to anyone nice to me.  Can we just overlook this?  I overlook a lot..

About "going in" again, you know it wouldn't be stupid mushy shit, you'd hold your own.  My parents look like they want me to feel like I'm stupid and stimulated by their genes being different.

No comments:

Post a Comment