Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Weird

You think I have to have everything perfect or I will be upset or squeamish.

Well, it was kinda a big thing to think.  I am not asking for attention for my being given the equal opportunity, but I expect to make a couple friends.  Go worship someone who "took the right path" like Bella.  Maybe, we were all pretty kids, too, but she seemed more focused on being like meek or something.  I can't believe, though, how dramatic her transformation was from being a baby.  It's too bad they didn't try and keep her hair that light like her skin.  I dunno, though, some girls like being able to have dark hair and dye it like they were born with it to show off but still feel the drama of having "dark" hair.  What should we do?

Also, some people just look pretty but are just "full of" "air."  It was like the last minute touch, not a part of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment