Monday, August 18, 2014

I went out

and saw my mom and totally thought I don't deserve to be abused, like have my eyes supposedly go wild.  He did that to me.

Nothing I have said has been totally wrong, and I will not glide across life worrying about what I said about the girl, which wasn't really bad and not considering what it was.  I don't listen to Ellen.  Someone get Ellen for doing all this.  I am being bombarded with messages from her.  I think she has hurt me and made me feel old.

So, tell me what's up, now?  Was what I said really that disruptive to you?  Cuz I'm not some female nigger animal object.  I am a strong girl, and everyone has smoothly treated me as such, except people with European fathers.

I hope you don't get mad at this, but I'm not sure what to retype so much as I'm adding explanation.  Yea, I feel like I've lost respect.  So, what?  Ellen has been sending me these messages since 2012, and it is wrong and painful, and so what if it's not painful?  So, what, if I cursed in pain?  You might think I stopped, but in a way I didn't just stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment