Monday, August 18, 2014

Hear No Evil See No Evil Speak No Evil

No Looky if you 1 biased Cookie

0:30 AM
Coach: Hi Christian, My name is Cindy. I see you selected suicide as a topic. Are you feeling suicidal?
0:30 AM
Christina Barrett: The thought came up.
0:30 AM
Christina Barrett: Like a physical thing in my head, like a ghost.
0:30 AM
Christina Barrett: It's similar to a feeling I got that I should hurt someone someone said.
0:30 AM
Christina Barrett: Ellen DeGeneres.
0:31 AM
Christina Barrett: I am stressed out cuz I think this boy does not accept me, and he will know I posted this, too. Josh Groban.
0:31 AM
Christina Barrett: Every time I talk to people now it's all about this redhead Bella Thorne. She's on magazines and stuff and from the same area of Florida as I am and Johnny Depp.
0:32 AM
Christina Barrett: They think I need to be punished this way. Sure, I could talk to someone else, but these people have somehow met me already and are like a dream come true.
0:32 AM
Coach: Wow, you are throwing out a lot of names. I am confused are you wanting to hurt yourself or someone else?
0:33 AM
Christina Barrett: All I did was I got an iPhone, and I am used to the BlackBerry with a keypad.. I know Bella was being disgusting to me to make me feel bewildered, so I said she was being disgusting, and Josh Groban has gone way out of hand with that. Ellen is playing around like I was bad to curse at her putting noises in my room.
0:34 AM
Christina Barrett: I don't want neither, but little thought sensations happen because of other people, so both, but the only person someone hypnotized me into wanting to hurt as a feeling was Ellen DeGeneres. I feel suicidal cuz Josh Groban likes Bella Thorne and not me or pretends to cuz Ellen communicates with her just to punish me. So, Ellen DeGeneres makes me suicidal. I think because of her honestly my mom has cancer.
0:35 AM
Coach: does your mom have cancer?
0:35 AM
Christina Barrett: Yes. There was a little in or behind 1 eye and breast cancer. She seemed pretty healthy as far as working out and eating more healthy than the rest of us.
0:40 AM
Coach: I am sorry she is not well.
0:40 AM
Coach: It sounds like it really caught you by suprise too
0:40 AM
Christina Barrett: Thanks. Yes.
0:42 AM
Coach: How can we help you tonight Christina?
0:43 AM
Coach: Would you like to be put in touch with suicide counselor?
0:45 AM
Christina Barrett: That boy is so hard on me, I'm afraid I lost him through a testing of a turn of events. I simply snapped back. Erm, I dunno you seem fine. I bet like I got put in the mental hospital, which has negative quality, that this is just a sign of early danger. You can put me with whoever you want or think right for this. I mean, it sounds fine. I've been feeling depressed like I'm too old to do anything, too. Like, I'm jealous of people who are in good movies or get attention for singing but my voice got old and I'm not publicly acclaimed. So, you can put me with one unless you can help me. I was a little worried, but it might just be me.
0:47 AM
Coach: What boy?
0:47 AM
Christina Barrett: Josh Groban
0:49 AM
Coach: I see. Would you like to talk to a licensed suicide counselor? I can put you in touch with them...
0:49 AM
Christina Barrett: OK thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment