Monday, August 11, 2014

Wow

Ellen, you're not really up there, you think that I deserve to be beaten down all the time.  You're crazy!  Everyone thinks so.  If I say something, you turn it into an ongoing what you call fight.

Don't even tell me I just dissed you.  I don't even remember half of what I was thinking it's so crazy!  Okay, I wasn't being sarcastic, but you keep being like that and that seems kinda lo and bipolar.  Seriously, how can I say this and not make fun of you cuz it needs to be said?  I see you at the ocean's bottom hitting a little ball at all passerby.  Ha ha ha.  Should I move this to my shit list or leave it here?  I'm sorry I said crazy, but that's basically what people think about your behavior.  You'd  be surprised how sacrificially nice many people are or act, most everyone.  I do thank you for being smart in your ways personally because it's so admirable.  Like, true, someone's gonna say, "***," and you say it 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment