Monday, August 11, 2014

I merely wanted to say

I could have acted as a child, not just someone else.  I see people obviously like Jackie Evancho change how they look because of money and look better than they used to.  They may have done it on purpose, at least her.  She was a cute little kid.  So was the other person.  I feel I'm saying it just to be nice, which should be a nice thing.  I just have a certain opinion about certain people, like I think they are not trying and just want immediate gratification|attention!  If I am like that, I try to make it somehow.  I didn't try to be an actor when I felt I was an ugly girl, even if it wasn't my fault I was ugly.  It's a certain thing to tell me I am not ever attractive and to find that you yourself have a more generic look or something, so generic it seems terribly plebeian and rebellious.  Why would anything like that ever happen?

I can't believe I thought to say that yesterday, really musta been upset and swayed, was already trying to fit in a statement of importance with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment