Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Noticed

So, whatever the creative reason, Elln put Brittany Snow from Florida on the far side with 3 people and Chloe Moretz close to her with 3 other people, the other 2 being more romantic, and Chloe is from Georgia.  I don't know what to feel about that except that it doesn't matter and wouldn't for anyone unless they were her daughter.  I would just think Brittany Snow would be put closer and Chloe Moretz farther.  I do want to go up north or travel around Florida.  Being up north rather than Florida is a benefit.  I am not quite sure why we're here.  It was supposedly the only place my dad could find a good enough job.  I live in Disney World, though..  Otherwise, it's for the beach.  I was born here, and it's a dream.  I am sad it is so small, maybe most people don't wish to "relocate."  I saw people like in NY who don't know how harsh and evil and violent it is in Orlando.  What did little Chloe Moretz do that Brittany Snow did not?  Now, I really need to go up north!  D':  It's better in some and many ways.  If you like and worship the sun like me, you have another side that feels the cold and coming snow is more "human."  I almost feel it's an insult to me what she did.  She probably thought up some reason and attached it to it.  I already said I think I see it doesn't matter, but I mean it doesn't make sense and it does matter when there's a situation.  I'm not complaining saying don't do it but rather find it very interesting.  Interesting to know why.  I think it's just about who's more Southern.  Sadly, it's not like you know older people when you get outta school with teachers and such, it seems.  Maybe, sitting close to Ellen for a little while was not a list of 100 things to do before you die, dunno.  I know sparks would fly.  I dunno.  It doesn't make sense.  Maybe, it was a rapport of maybe again someday like 10 years prior.  I need to watch that clip.  No harm intended, just wondering why Brittany was placed far away, like anyone from Florida would be who has northern parents, which I have 1 and 1 non-Caucasian.  I've seen Latinos get it with Ellen, I feel.  So..

No comments:

Post a Comment