Saturday, August 2, 2014

IMDb - The Soapbox

OK, you can pass judgement on me.

I saw my psychiatrist alone on Tuesday, had a good rap really. Came home and I stomped my foot lightly as I went to my room cuz I was uptight. Nothing wrong with that. I came back and my dad acted like my babies would be *beep* I went back in and tore up my room, not really - hit my sofa and stuff, screamed, threw some things.

Earlier, I came to get supper and hid in my room so I wouldn't fight with my dad.

What is wrong with this picture? Now, my aunts are here claiming to see my sick mom. Don't know they spent much time with her, spent time just going out with me.

My dad is acting all elated. My family all hurts me. The younger aunt isn't so bad..

It started with this girl online acting like she could stimulate me but in a way I prevented. Nothing wrong with it, but it seems a terrible burden, possibly not. Who knows?

What's wrong with stomping off a little when people wronged you and being violent in the privacy of a bedroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment