Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I just realized

Sarah Brightman acts like an old best friend who watched Andrew Lloyd Webber young.  She has old parents.  Anyway, the thing Sarah Brightman does is act sorta fat and tacky with a soft, girly voice.  My friend wondered why people like her parents better, and now people like Ellen DeGeneres support saying you are your parents so much and I disagree.

(I took down the original post I made on this topic.)

Edit: Also, sounds bewildered with big eyes open and I don't mean to be nasty to you 2 but like there's nothing there for you.

It's hard I keep editing this.  I'm looking into the nature of someone annoying to me who didn't answer me, who acts mean sometimes if you think about it.  You can think that of me, but it might not be true.  I have a freedom to talk about what is real, somehow, though.  The point is they seem similar.  I didn't say exactly no, but it's rather interesting.  It's like she wants to meet her.  Why not, then?  Let's get things going.  Everyone wants to have a turn.  LOL!

So, you can do that, though I don't think it healthy, but it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment