Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hi

Hi, Josh.  I want you to know I take it seriously your personal life..

I've decided that I will accept you for what you tell me.  It's hard to remember, I just took a walk.

About seeing if I can accept your decisions for others, I had some opinion.

For what you tell me, I mean I still will accept you, as in its original meaning.  I can't remember exactly what I was thinking now..

I want to know why you're so disgusted at me.. Oh, you didn't really tell me anything, but in the world of codes and possible meanings of how you see someone.  I just am in sorta a rage and have 3 mental disorders: schizophrenia, autism, and bipolar.  I guess that makes me even trashier, but try telling the psychiatrist and therapist they are not inborn.  You can see I'm fighting a losing battle.

I just don't remember what it was, it was something more amazing....but I mean yea I will still see if you make sense to me.

I don't understand your anger.  I don't really do everything Ellen DeGeneres tells me.  I said..hard to even remember..

(1) How would you feel if you were always told about someone else when you are talked to by someone as though it's your fault.  I mean, did you even consider this a possibility of happening?  Surely, you don't like it.  If you like the girl, that's fine, but this is ridiculous.  I'm not totally denying what you do.  I see you're in a trap, but I see you dealt with it.  I'm just talking about it.  I am guessing you don't talk about that stuff, and I'm worried it'll make you mad I did it.

(2) This was funny actually--you think I'm trash when you make all that money and I don't get anything for all I've done which is already an insult?  What does this have to do with the girl?  Yes, I'm poor.  I might be Middle Class.  I'm trying to comfort you about your secrets.  Are you happy about being rich?  Can you accept it?  Are you comfortable??  Isn't it some great prize you finally attained?  You can see I don't have many friends and talk like I'm my dad.  You seem to think it more a moral situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment