Thursday, July 31, 2014

TheHopeLine

Coach: Thanks for chatting with us ... what is going on that we might help you with?
7:13 AM
Coach: are you there?
7:14 AM
Christina Barrett: yes
7:14 AM
Coach: How are you this morning?
7:14 AM
Christina Barrett: Well, I just stomped my foot as I felt and stormed sorta to my room. My dad acted like something was really wrong.
7:14 AM
Coach: okay...
7:14 AM
Christina Barrett: I was doing sorta okay. I can't get rid of this feeling in my private that's like stimulated too much or something.
7:15 AM
Coach: alright...
7:15 AM
Christina Barrett: I was just thinking to myself in the room getting some food, and now everyone is acting like i'm all bad.
7:15 AM
Coach: i see...
7:15 AM
Christina Barrett: They keep acting like I can't feel anything right.
7:15 AM
Christina Barrett: I feel I want to tell on my dad so someone can straighten out the comfort in my life.
7:15 AM
Coach: tell on your dad for what?
7:16 AM
Christina Barrett: Also, my aunt will be here for 4 days supposedly for my mom. I want to tell on my dad for sending me secret messages that hurt me and then acting weird around me for real.
7:16 AM
Coach: well, i can understand that for sure.
7:16 AM
Christina Barrett: Sometime, I tend to get upset cuz how mean they are and digging into my thoughts.
7:16 AM
Christina Barrett: They didn't do that growing up, so it's like all of a sudden I have no chance.
7:16 AM
Coach: the messages are mean?
7:16 AM
Christina Barrett: Yes.
7:17 AM
Christina Barrett: Like, I don't remember the basic 1s, I can't think.
7:17 AM
Christina Barrett: They start dissing important things in my life now cuza it.
7:17 AM
Coach: okay...
7:17 AM
Christina Barrett: I don't know what to do or who to tell on. I saw my therapist yesterday and made this apparent.
7:17 AM
Coach: what did your therapist say about all this?
7:17 AM
Christina Barrett: They started it.
7:17 AM
Christina Barrett: Nothing.
7:17 AM
Coach: oh really. thats not good.
7:18 AM
Christina Barrett: She just is there to talk to me, doesn't know about my family.
7:18 AM
Christina Barrett: She is nice, but that's all, someone to tell me how to stay out of being locked up.
7:18 AM
Coach: hmm. i see...
7:18 AM
Christina Barrett: She can't fix my dad. She has no idea how I can get by in any complex way, just that I shouldn't be getting mad I think.
7:18 AM
Christina Barrett: But they won't stop. It's like they can't matter to me.
7:18 AM
Coach: you have every right to get mad.
7:18 AM
Coach: its okay to feel that way.
7:18 AM
Christina Barrett: My aunt might act weird.
7:19 AM
Christina Barrett: I think my favorite show ends on Sunday and we're supposed to have a turkey dinner.
7:19 AM
Christina Barrett: She'll be here until then..
7:19 AM
Coach: okay...
7:19 AM
Christina Barrett: She invited herself to help out with my mom supposedly.
7:19 AM
Coach: whats the matter with your mom?
7:20 AM
Christina Barrett: She might have breast cancer. They just took out something like a freckle that was growing cancer behind 1 eye. She said she got glasses from a car accident.
7:20 AM
Christina Barrett: She stopped eating meat.
7:20 AM
Christina Barrett: Much.. but I think she eats more chicken than me.
7:20 AM
Christina Barrett: She's a physical person.
7:21 AM
Coach: okay...
7:23 AM
Coach: what can i do to help?
7:24 AM
Christina Barrett: I find it an insult that my aunt is coming and also think something about Ellen DeGeneres was involved, like she communicates with my parents and other people they know of.
7:24 AM
Coach: why is it an insult that your aunt is coming?
7:25 AM
Christina Barrett: What's going on is she'll be available in a hotel. My aunt won't make it as special that my favorite show ends this weekend I think.. I am not a whiner, but I think that's why she's coming.
7:25 AM
Christina Barrett: It was something big for me, and I don't find my dad's shit funny.
7:25 AM
Coach: because you show is ending?
7:25 AM
Christina Barrett: Yes.
7:25 AM
Coach: what show is ending?
7:25 AM
Christina Barrett: Also because Ellen is involved in all this crap to me.
7:25 AM
Christina Barrett: Rising Star.. I love voting and even Tweet like the judges.
7:26 AM
Coach: whay makes you think Ellen is involved?
7:26 AM
Coach: oh cool. that is a pretty good show.
7:26 AM
Christina Barrett: Because I figured it out, like I could tell she knew stuff about me.
7:26 AM
Christina Barrett: Yea, I like Josh Groban..
7:26 AM
Christina Barrett: My aunt visiting won't really ruin it, but I don't want their shit.
7:26 AM
Coach: i understand.
7:26 AM
Coach: so no one else knows about your dad's messages?
7:26 AM
Christina Barrett: What about our turkey dinner? My aunt doesn't care about my mom. She's supposedly here worried about my mom, but 4 days?
7:27 AM
Christina Barrett: No, I post them on my blog.
7:27 AM
Christina Barrett: I get really fed up having to do that.
7:27 AM
Coach: oh really. do you think that is why he acts weird around you. does he know you do that?
7:27 AM
Christina Barrett: I'm so hungry, we don't want my aunt eating all my food.
7:27 AM
Coach: alright...
7:28 AM
Christina Barrett: Yes, but he doesn't talk to me about it online. My shit blog doesn't allow comments, but my regular 1 does, and I have a free forum.
7:28 AM
Coach: okay. what kind of messages does he send you?
7:29 AM
Christina Barrett: He acted like I, who chose to remain celebate, would multiply like hamsters and to masturbate, and I did have to masturbate and had a dream about it.
7:29 AM
Christina Barrett: That was after I stomped my foot a little.
7:29 AM
Christina Barrett: They irritate me, so I just live with their nonsense.
7:29 AM
Coach: i see. so the messages are pretty vulgar then it sounds like.
7:30 AM
Coach: how does he message you? like on instagram or Facebook or something?
7:30 AM
Christina Barrett: Yea.. he thinks that Ellen sexually assaulted me in naughty nasty thoughts.
7:30 AM
Christina Barrett: Not often, but he's posted on some of my blogs I've had.
7:30 AM
Coach: is there a way to block him and his messages?
7:30 AM
Christina Barrett: They also got mad when I hit the wall while I had an interest in meeting Tim Burton and went online about him.
7:30 AM
Coach: okay...
7:30 AM
Christina Barrett: No, I want to put him in his place with me and ignore him myself. I live with him.
7:31 AM
Coach: okay. how do you see yourself putting him in his place?
7:31 AM
Christina Barrett: I dunno, I just avoid him and put up with his immaturity. He wants me not to be attractive and good at anything in life.
7:32 AM
Christina Barrett: He doesn't care about his kids anymore than himself. That's why.
7:32 AM
Coach: okay. do you think he does it because he knows it annoys you?
7:32 AM
Christina Barrett: Yes. That might be the simple answer, but I think it's because he wants to act like he's punishing me.
7:32 AM
Christina Barrett: I don't know about my aunt coming over, I feel kinda stimulated and like crying.
7:32 AM
Christina Barrett: She's older than my mom.
7:33 AM
Christina Barrett: My parents are different racially|ethnically.
7:33 AM
Christina Barrett: He is acting like I need to go back and be an immature dependent of someone else in a bad way.
7:33 AM
Coach: okay. there is nothing wrong with crying. its healthy.
7:33 AM
Christina Barrett: I know.
7:33 AM
Coach: have you ever thought about moving out so you are not around him so often?
7:34 AM
Christina Barrett: Unfortunately, I found in college no one gave a care about me.
7:34 AM
Christina Barrett: Like, I wanted to live with my parents cuz I was thankful for them.
7:34 AM
Christina Barrett: They were supposed to be split up.
7:34 AM
Coach: sure...
7:34 AM
Christina Barrett: But the hurricane came.
7:34 AM
Coach: okay...
7:34 AM
Christina Barrett: I think it's my dad being mean my mom hates.
7:35 AM
Christina Barrett: My dad is kinda retarded, his parents think so.
7:35 AM
Christina Barrett: He is from PA and he just keeps calculating the morality of things as far as like a game goes. He doesn't consider when there's a problem.
7:35 AM
Coach: i see...
7:35 AM
Christina Barrett: He just says everything should seem normal.
7:36 AM
Christina Barrett: But I was normal, then he wanted to like molest|rape me.
7:36 AM
Christina Barrett: As a tot.
7:36 AM
Christina Barrett: I feel it.
7:36 AM
Christina Barrett: He is upset cuz I don't wanna have sex with him, I know it.
7:36 AM
Coach: i see...did anything ever happen? did her do that when you were younger?
7:37 AM
Christina Barrett: No, he just didnt
7:37 AM
Christina Barrett: seem right.
7:37 AM
Christina Barrett: Like, I was always excited to see him, but I didn't like him sexually.
7:37 AM
Coach: right. that makes sense.
7:37 AM
Christina Barrett: Probably cuz of being more than one ethnicity.
7:37 AM
Coach: have you told your therpaist this?
7:37 AM
Christina Barrett: I think so;
7:38 AM
Coach: or because he is your dad. thats not normal.
7:38 AM
Coach: you are not sure you told them?
7:38 AM
Christina Barrett: My dad doesn't seem emotional like normal.
7:38 AM
Christina Barrett: I did tell her that I was uncomfortable and about sex with my dad.
7:38 AM
Coach: okay. good. what did she say about that?
7:38 AM
Christina Barrett: But that's just a reason for him to be mean to me.
7:39 AM
Christina Barrett: She just thinks he's alright.
7:39 AM
Christina Barrett: My brother wasn't as good as me.
7:39 AM
Coach: that is not right at all and that is no reason to be mean to you.
7:39 AM
Christina Barrett: So, now, my life is so trashy.
7:39 AM
Christina Barrett: But he just acts mean in private or with my family.
7:39 AM
Christina Barrett: He doesn't do much that's technically an illegal law.
7:39 AM
Coach: what he is doing sounds like it could be sexual harassment.
7:39 AM
Christina Barrett: You'd just say that he was acting funny around his family.
7:40 AM
Christina Barrett: My mom was like that, too, always watching me and not having me look how I like.
7:40 AM
Christina Barrett: I am just worried about what more could happen.
7:40 AM
Christina Barrett: I think my therapist, who I don't wanna leave now, is special in family and kids.
7:41 AM
Coach: okay. i am glad you like your therapist.
7:41 AM
Coach: have you ever heard of RAINN?
7:41 AM
Christina Barrett: No..
7:41 AM
Coach: RAINN is a safe place to go for more information and help for victims of rape or abuse. You can chat 24/7 athttp://www.rainn.org
7:41 AM
Coach: now i know you were not a victim of rape.
7:41 AM
Coach: but they may be able to help you find ways to help with your dad.
7:42 AM
Christina Barrett: Yes, for the future.
7:42 AM
Christina Barrett: I am calmed down but feel bad, and I feel in danger with my dad acting like I should be treated like I'm punished all the time, a racist ******.
7:42 AM
Coach: right. and they could help you find legal advice too if what he is doing is sexual harassment.
7:42 AM
Coach: if you feel in danger then you need to get out of that house.
7:42 AM
Christina Barrett: Yes, I don't feel right in the head, I could make a mistake that I don't know is wrong. It's his fault.
7:42 AM
Coach: its not good to stay there.
7:43 AM
Christina Barrett: Yes, I watch Forensic Files.
7:43 AM
Coach: okay...
7:43 AM
Coach: do you have some place you could go?
7:43 AM
Christina Barrett: I know, I was gonna move, but my family said to get used to living more 1st. I'm not sure..
7:43 AM
Christina Barrett: I was told I had to take a break and go home from college to rest. I can't work, yet. I am a singer..
7:43 AM
Christina Barrett: Um, I dunno.
7:43 AM
Coach: it sounds to me like they just want to keep you there and that would not be good for you.
7:43 AM
Christina Barrett: Um I almost got a secretary job in Miami.
7:44 AM
Christina Barrett: But I said no.
7:44 AM
Coach: if you check out 211.org you can find referrals for places to stay.
7:44 AM
Christina Barrett: I asked my parents.
7:44 AM
Coach: okay...
7:44 AM
Christina Barrett: Okay, thanks!
7:44 AM
Coach: you are very welcome.
7:44 AM
Christina Barrett: I need to think more on the moving out bit. I just try to ignore my parents and am fine. I do wanna move out to some place other than Orlando but kinda enjoy Disney World.
7:44 AM
Coach: i understand.
7:44 AM
Christina Barrett: I guess I should talk online to stay in check with how I act with my parents or the other sites.
7:45 AM
Christina Barrett: A home is a permanent thing.
7:45 AM
Christina Barrett: I just happen to live in the garage.
7:45 AM
Christina Barrett: No money for a kitchen in here.
7:45 AM
Christina Barrett: Even the door is all closed off, so it's just 4 walls.
7:45 AM
Coach: right. you could always get an apartment to start off with.
7:45 AM
Coach: i see...
7:46 AM
Coach: but you are able to leave right?
7:46 AM
Christina Barrett: Yes, my plan, but I know all the cases on Forensic Files are people getting killed in apartments who go to bars, which I wanted to go out.
7:46 AM
Coach: okay...
7:46 AM
Christina Barrett: No, I have schizophrenia and am dealing with meds that make me tired, but I do wanna move out eventually. I don't know why I'm here, can't put my finger on it, maybe my sickly slight obesity.
7:46 AM
Christina Barrett: I don't drink, though.
7:47 AM
Coach: okay...
7:47 AM
Christina Barrett: I never got in trouble in public but in school.
7:47 AM
Coach: in school you got in trouble?
7:47 AM
Christina Barrett: My parents don't drink, but my dad had an abusive father.
7:47 AM
Coach: oh i see...
7:47 AM
Christina Barrett: I kicked some seats, but they didn't tell me why and pretended it was for using the bathroom.
7:48 AM
Coach: ah, i see...
7:48 AM
Christina Barrett: The people bothered me 1st a lot.
7:48 AM
Christina Barrett: But it was in the way they laughed and how the teacher talked.
7:48 AM
Christina Barrett: I ran for guidance sometime before during class.
7:48 AM
Coach: sure, i can understand that.
7:48 AM
Christina Barrett: Yea, it was just sorta in fun but the teacher didn't say anything. I just got sent to someone else. I think she was racist, saw my eyebrows weren't plucked or something.
7:49 AM
Coach: hmm...
7:49 AM
Christina Barrett: I even talked to her online. I took voice from her awhile and she took me off.
7:50 AM
Christina Barrett: Then I got back on meds and use it to get ssi and ebt money.
7:51 AM
Coach: alright...
7:51 AM
Christina Barrett: So, ask the RAINN @ my dad and what he might do?
7:51 AM
Christina Barrett: You helped me sort out my thoughts. I'm worried my plan, which I got mad during, would not work. I think they just overreact to everything. They are wrong to do these weird things to me.
7:51 AM
Coach: yeah. they can help with how to proceed with getting him to stop.
7:52 AM
Coach: i would agree. they should not be doing those weird things to you at all.
7:52 AM
Coach: i am glad you came here to sort things out.
7:52 AM
Christina Barrett: They act like weird. Thanks!
7:52 AM
Coach: you are very welcome!
7:53 AM
Christina Barrett: I guess I can go now and will come back probably. I've been a bit too happy. It's funny, I really try to live my life and then things come up. I'm not bad, I never start a problem, never.
7:53 AM
Christina Barrett: I can't be punished a lot for like doing something by accident!
7:53 AM
Coach: i believe you. we all have those times where we need to talk.
7:54 AM
Coach: i agree. if it was an accident you didnt mean to do it.
7:54 AM
Christina Barrett: Like, 1 little thing, and I'm not as good as before to them.
7:54 AM
Coach: i am sorry they do that to you. i know that must be hard.
7:54 AM
Christina Barrett: I know! but they keep attacking me with their attitude and act like they didn't do it! That sounds like they said their live is not worth it.
7:55 AM
Christina Barrett: It's been like 17 years.
7:55 AM
Christina Barrett: How selfish and greedy my dad is.
7:55 AM
Coach: i understand. that is something i would talk to your thearapist about too.
7:55 AM
Christina Barrett: He's a nice guy, just racist.
7:55 AM
Coach: i understand.
7:55 AM
Christina Barrett: OK
7:55 AM
Christina Barrett: I did. I think she responded. She acted like it was important to know cuz it was like dangerous and stupid.
7:56 AM
Coach: well be sure to bring it up again. especially since it is still going on.
7:56 AM
Christina Barrett: OK
7:57 AM
Christina Barrett: Anything else for now? I'm getting a bit tired.
7:57 AM
Christina Barrett: I don't know what else to talk about but feel this was partially very beneficial.
7:57 AM
Coach: no, if you need to get some rest, go for it.
7:57 AM
Christina Barrett: Yea, I wasn't able to sleep this night.
7:57 AM
Coach: i am glad it was helpful.
7:57 AM
Christina Barrett: You know..
7:58 AM
Christina Barrett: ..just my family seems to think I'm bad.
7:58 AM
Coach: well then go ahead and try to get some sleep. i know you must be tired.
7:58 AM
Christina Barrett: In public, no one has a problem with me, and I just am nice.
7:58 AM
Coach: i understand.
7:58 AM
Christina Barrett: OK.. thanks, I'll be back some other time.
7:58 AM
Coach: alright. have a great rest of your day!
7:58 AM
Christina Barrett: Thanks so much you were so helpful! :)
7:58 AM
Christina Barrett: Bye!
7:58 AM
Coach: bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment