Sunday, July 27, 2014

Do you feel

people like Ellen are losing it, literally, like I think she made 1 browser not work and so I am using 1 where I have to manually take out spaces when I post on my blog.  Also, my iPod, I have to press a certain button to see what song is on shuffle.  I said Ellen once cuz I think she did it.  I've suffered feelings in incompetence with my hand.  I think they just made a noise and made me feel worse.  I find this sort of treatment a hint at incompetency.

And they are telling me that I should be hurt if I do not submit to their torturous treatment.  I saw Ghost Adventures in a torture chamber for the 1st time today, too.

I don't mean to be too nitpicky saying my hand was irritated, like everything must be perfect.  It might get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment